Widely Used Disposable Cone FFP1 Dust Mask
1. Face anti dust mask respirator
2. Seal edge avoids open layers and eliminates the possibility of irritation.
3. Polypropylene (P. P. ) outer/inner layers provides smooth lining and comfortable feel.
4. Soft edges fit different facial shapes with minimum leakage.
5. Continuous loop allow to hang the mask around the neck when not in use.
6. With exhalation valve for breathing, easier and reduce hot air build up
1. Cup the respirator in your hand, with the nosepiece at your fingertips, allowing the headbands to hang freely below your hand.
2. Position the respirator under your chin with the nosepiece up. Pull the top strap over your head resting it high at the top back of your head. Pull the bottom strap over your head and position it around the neck below the ears.
3. Place your fingertips from both hands at the top of the metal nosepiece. Using two hands, mold the nose area to the shape of your
Nose by pushing inward while moving your fingertips down both sides of the nosepiece.! Pinching the nosepiece using one hand may result in improper fit and less effective respirator performance. Use two hands.
4. Perform a User Seal Check prior to each wearing. To check the respirator-to-face seal, place both hands completely over the respirator and exhale. Be careful not to disturb the position of the respirator. If air leaks around nose, readjust the nosepiece as described in step 3. If air leaks at the respirator edges, work the straps back along the sides of your head. If you CANNOT achieve a proper seal, DO NOT enter the contaminated area.
Gardening, dentistry, family cleaning, agriculture etc.
1. Sample according to your design drawing. Sampling time: 3-5days.
2. Design your own sample, then remake it.
3. Existing Samples Sampling time: 1day
4. Make mass production after your confirm the sample.
1. We will not start to make the products until you confirm the sample.
2. The packing will be water-proof, damp-proof and sealed.
1. CE, NIOSH N95; EN149: 2001 FFP1; EN149: 2001 FFP2; EN149: 2001 FFP3.
2. One-stop service: Excellent disposable medical products, personal protection equipments.
3. Welcome any OEM requirements.
4. Qualified products, 100% new brand material, safe and sanitary.
5. Offered free samples.
6. Professional shipping service if necessary.
7. Full series after sales service system.