High Quality Air Respirator with or Without Valve
|FOB Price:||US $0.03-0.3 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10,000 Pieces||US $0.03-0.3/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||3000000 Piece/Pieces Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: WM-DM
- Material: Non Woven
- Color: White
- Shape: Dust Mask
- Type: Earloop
- Application: Construction, Mining, Textile
- Transport Package: 15PCS/Box, 300PCS/CTN or 20PCS/Box, 400PCS/CTN
- Origin: Jingsu, China(Mainland)
- Mask Application: Gas Mask
- Certification: FDA, CE, ISO
- Mask Type: Safe-Type
- Feature: Nose Bar Adaptable
- Style: with Valve or Without Valve
- Trademark: WM
- Specification: standard
- HS Code: 63079000
1.Meeting the N95 quality criteria (USA). Inner layer is made of soft PP which reduces the fiber drops and increases the wearing comfort.
2.Made of multi-layered nonpoisonous, non-allergic, non-stimulating materials .
4.Adjust the bandage strip and built-in foam cushion to adapt to various face-shapes with comfortable sealing .
5.High efficient and strong electrostatic filtering materials effectively filter the solid particle dust, and prevent the oil liquid gas .
6.Efficiently resist nuisance or organic acid vapors.
7.With valve or without valve .
8.Meeting the international quality criteria:N95 quality criteria (USA).
9.Application: use for construction, mining, textile, grinding medicine, disintegration projects, cement, agriculture and animal husbandry, cutting dust, pollutes from heavy metal.
|1||Duck bill N95 Dust Mask||NIOSH N95||with valve or without|
|2||Cone N95 Dust Mask||NIOSH N95||with valve or without|
|3||Duck bill FFP1 Dust Mask||EN149:2001 FFP1||with valve or without|
|4||Cone FFP1 Dust Mask||EN149:2001 FFP1||with valve or without|
|5||Duck bill FFP2 Dust Mask||EN149:2001 FFP2||with valve or without|
|6||Cone FFP2 Dust Mask||EN149:2001 FFP2||with valve or without|
|7||Duck bill FFP3 Dust Mask||EN149:2001 FFP3||with valve|
|8||Cone FFP3 Dust Mask||EN149:2001 FFP3||with valve|
|9||cone mask||Simple Style||without valve|
Duck Dust Mask Fitting Instructions
1. Divide up and down of the mask by hand.
2. Make mouth of the mask downward and the headband overhanging freely.
3. Wear the mask of the face and pull the headband by hand.
4. The bottom band of mask should be on the neck.
5. Top band of the mask should be on the top of the head.
6. Press the nose clip and adjust mask to face.
Cup Dust Mask Fitting Instructions
1. Cup the respirator in your hand with nose piece at your finger-tips allowing the headbands to hang freely below your hand.
2. Position the respirator under your chin with the nose piece up.
3. Pull the top strap over your hand, resting it high at the top back of your head. Pull the bottom strap over your head and position it around the neck below the ears. Make sure straps are not twisted.
4. Place the figertips of two hands at the top of the nose piece. Mould the nose piece to the shape of your nose.
5. Over the front of the respirator with both hands, sharply exhale and inhale, if air leaks around the nose, readjust the nose clip as described in step 4, if air leaks at the respirator edges, work the straps back along the sides if the head to eliminate leakage. Repeat the procedure until the respirator fits properly
Do not wear with beards or other facial hair that may inhibit contact between the face and the edge of the respirator.
1.Sample according to your design drawing. Sampling time:3-5days .
2. Design your own sample, then remake it.
3. Existing Samples Sampling time:1day
4. Make mass production after your confirm the sample.
1.We will not start to make the products until you confirm the sample.
2.The packing will be water-proof, damp-proof and sealed
1.CE, ISO13485 certification.
2.One-stop service :excellent disposable medical products ,personal protection equipments.
3.Welcome any OEM requirements.
4.Qualified products,100% new brand material ,safe and sanitary.
5.Offered free samples .
6.Professional shipping service if necessary.
7.Full series after sales service system.
Founded in 2006, Wellmien specializes in manufacturing and trading of disposable medical supplies and Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) with more than 300 employees including 8 R&D staffs. The sales headquarter is located in Suzhou and manufacturing plant covers an area of 8,000 square meters among which a 1,500 square meters of clean room is included.
Our products mainly include face masks, gowns ,coveralls, aprons, bouffant caps, shoe covers, sleeve cover, underpads, disposable gloves, wound care products, first aid products amd surgical packs, etc, which are widely used in hospitals and food processing industries. The products are widely sold to Europe, North America, South America, Africa and Southeast Asia with annual sales revenue of more than 10 million USD. We provide excellent OEM services according to customer's request.
Q1: Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A1: We have our own factory to produce this product.
Q2: What about the shipping methods?
A2: By express/By air/By sea.
Q3: What about the payment methods?
A3: We accept T/T, L/C for big amount, and for small amount, you can pay us by Paypal, Western Union, Moneygram, Escrow and etc.
Q4 : What's your delivery time?
A4: Usually we produce within 20 days after receiving the payment.
Q5: Can I order some samples for our testing?
A5: Sure, we can arrange the sample to you by freight collect, also if not our normal printing, you have to pay sample cost.
Q6: What's your MOQ( Minimum Order Quantity ) of each first aid kits?
A6: NO MOQ but price is different for different quantity.
Medical Japan 2016
Wellmien attended the Medical Japan 2016
Date: 24th-26th Feb, 2016
Venue: INTEX OSAKA, JAPAN
Hospitalar Exhibition 2015 in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Wellmien attended the Hospitalar Exhibition 2015 in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Date: 19th-22th May, 2015
Venue: Rua Jose Bernardo Pinto, 333-Vila Guilherme-Sao Paulo, Brazil