Ffp1 Face Mask Without or with Valved
|10,000-19,999 20,000-49,999 50,000-99,999 100,000-149,999 150,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.4 US $0.38 US $0.3 US $0.25 US $0.2|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: DM0023
- Material: Non-Woven Fabrics
- Color: White
- Shape: Dust Mask
- Style: Cap or Duckbill
- Application: Construction, Mining, Textile
- Place of Origin: Jiangsu,China
- Store: Stored in a Cool, Dry ,Well-Ventilated Warehouse
- Trademark: WM
- Specification: FFP1
- HS Code: 63079000
- Mask Application: Gas Mask
- Certification: CE, ISO, Niosh
- Mask Type: Safe-Type
- Type: Earloop
- Valve: with or Valve
- Feature: Nose Bar Adaptable
- Brand Name: Wm
- Classify: Safety Face Mask
- Transport Package: 15PCS/Box, 300PCS/CTN
- Origin: Jingsu, China(Mainland)
|Name||FFP1 Face Mask Without or With Valved|
|Shape||Cap or Duckbill|
|Feature||Nose bar adaptable,hypoallergenic|
|Material||non woven fabric|
|Application||Construction, mining, textile|
1.Meeting the quality criteria (USA).
2.Made of multi-layered nonpoisonous, non-allergic, non-stimulating materials.
3. Adjust the bandage strip and the built-in bandage foam cushion to adapt to various face-shapes with comfortable sealing.
4.High efficient and strong electrostatic filtering materials effectively filter the solid particle dust, and prevent the oil liquid gas.
5.Use for construction, mining, textile, grinding medicine, disintegration projects, cement, agriculture and animal husbandry, cutting dust, pollutes from heavy metal.
1.Sample according to your design drawing. Sampling time:3-5days .
2. Design your own sample, then remake it .
3. Existing Samples Sampling time:1day.
4. Make mass production after your confirm the sample.
1.Cup the respirator in your hand with the nose piece at your finger-tips allowing the headbands to hang freely below your hand.
2.Position the respirator under your chin with the nose piece up.
3.Pull the top strap over your hand resting it high at the top back of your head, Pull the bottom strap over your head and position it around the neck below the ears. Make sure straps are not twisted.
4.Place the fingertips of two hands at the top of the nose piece. Mould the nose piece to the shape of your nose.
5.Over the front of the respirator with both hands, sharply exhale and inhale, if air leaks around the nose, readjust the nose clip as described in Step 4, if air leaks at the respirator edges, work the straps back along the sides if the head to eliminate leakage. Repeat the procedure until the respirator fits properly.
Do not wear with beards or other facial hair that may inhibit contact between the face and the edge of the respirator.
1.Founded in 2006
2. Own 1500 m2 of clean room
3. Annual sales revenue > USD 10 million
4. Specialized in disposable medical & PPE products
5. ISO 13485 certificated
6. FDA registered
7. CE certificated